It's Christmas Eve and Instead of Cooking I Feel Like Blogging!


Call it the perfect excuse to not be in the kitchen or just a long over due blogging session, whatever it is, it sure feels good!

I love blogging and I can't believe I stayed away so long. Why did I disappear? So many reasons...but mainly, this year 2011 I was really confused about what my purpose was on the internet. I battled with myself over who Sunshine is. I compared myself with others, wanted to do what they were doing. I pushed myself to get bigger and better and do more and be more professional. Only for all of that to blow up leave me here. Writing this.

Am I 100% sure what I am supposed to be dong on the internet now? Am I totally convinced I know who Sunshine is now? Nope. Not at all. All I do know is, I am taking it back to the beginning. Back to when I didn't question who Sunshine was, when I just was Sunshine. Back to when I blogged because I wanted to when I blogged because I wanted to share myself with others. Back to when all of this was fun.

Back to the beginning! Feels good to be back!

I go into more depth in these twoYoutube videos. Check them out if you want.

Perfection isn't Required. & Taking Back What the Devil Stole & Walking in my Calling in 2012!!

Merry Christmas Eve!
Sunshine

Comments

  1. Instead of playing the dancing video game with the family, I'm reading blogs. LOL

    YAY!!! Glad you are back;)

    Off to play a game I've never heard of..."Chicken Foot"!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken Foot?!?!? Sounds....interesting! Merry Christmas Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very fun & very addictive game played with dominos. Can't wait to play it with my side of the family, when we return home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

As always, thanks for reading and commenting! I love the feedback.

Popular Posts